Our modular system for complete and flexible solutions. Hoist gears with jackscrews allow the conversion of revolutions to linear alignments, i.e. pull and / or push.
- stainless steel trapezoidal spindle AISI 304, TPN Ø 18 - 4 mm gradient
- black anodized aluminum housing, surface strengthened steel bevel gear (high wear resistance and durability)
- long-life lubricant made by Klüber, no maintenance required
- screw standard lengths in mm: 100 - 200 - 300 - 400 - 700 - 1000
- They can be connected separately or in groups to shafts, couplings and / or bevel gears
- motor or manual adjustment
- especially convenient: mechanical or electronic position indicators
Available on request:
protective aluminum (or optional stainless steel) tube with stainless steel AISI 303 coil spring for lengths up to 400 mm.
Wherever it is necessary to lift heavy weights, control heights or adjust formats in automatic machines, our worm gear screw jacks can be implemented. Other fields of application are plastics processing, sheet metal, food industry, textile, printing / paper, packaging, labelling, filling in assembly lines, lifting platforms and / or hoists or elevators.